Recent Posts

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Contoh Surat Cinta (Love Letter)

Assalamualaikum & Hello Readers...

Kali ni aku nak bagi satu contoh surat cinta. Buatan Malaysia!
Hak Cipta Shuk ArChie

 ~dup dap dup dap~

Dear My love...

Let me be your Hero..
Everyday, almost every minute I always thinking about you. I've try my best to be strong enough not to remember you too much but all I could do is hugging our memories.
You know me better than anyone else.  You always can get through me.

Here I am,
Believing dreams can come true,
Make me feel invincible,  
Yet I got a little lost along the way
But you drive me to the right path..

Your smile give me a new beginning, like a sunlight in the morning.
Tell me the story of the glory
Your voice is like a superman, give me the strength to be a grown man
Make it easy enough to climb the mountain that we call life...

When you hold me. I knew the purpose of my life
To save people who's in need, 
To acts based on our Creator rules,
To spread the meaning of love and the Truth about life..
  
They say I'm independent.. But I know in my heart,
I always need you..
   
Please believe me..
I love you.. Always love you..
I would trade my life for you...
My sacrifice for you have zero limit.
My love for you always bigger than the size of universe.
I can't imagine living in this world without you.
God help me... answer my prayer... to keep you safe.
And never take you away from me.. 

Before I close my eyes, It might be forever,
I want to ask you a favor..
Please promise me you will live your life with full of joy..
No regret, No broken heart.. It's the only thing that help me to keep in peace...

Why?!

Like Colton Dixon song..... It's because...

"When I can’t find the words to say how much it hurts
You are the healing in my heart
When all that I can see are broken memories
You are the light that’s in the dark

And when my circumstance leaves me with empty hands.
You are the provider of my needs.
When all my dirtiness has left me helpless.
You are the rain that washes me.

You are the song,
You are the song I’m singing.
You are the air,
You are the air I’m breathing
You are the hope,
You are the hope I needed.
Ohhooohh

You are......

If I had no voice,
If I had no tongue,
I would dance for you like the rising sun.
And when that day comes and I see your face.
I will shout endless praise."

I LOVE YOU <3



Ini untuk "parent" aku ni..

 (^_^+)
Sekian, Terima Kasih..


















5 comments:

seribupilihan said...

ni anak yg baik ni..semoga diberkati rahmatNYA..amin....

Shuk_ArChie said...

seribupilihan : Amin.. terima kasih :) Semoga sama - sama dapat berbakti kepada kedua ibu bapa..

Khairul Zamri said...

semoga tercapai ap yg diingikan :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Not to many people in your position are so gracious. Your article was very poignant and understandable. It helped me to understand very clearly. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website wants far more consideration. I'll probably be again to learn way more, thanks for that info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jom Usha2 Sini Jugak